IGNORED

Fun Parts and Identification Help Needed for HLS30-00249

240260280z

Niles Manufacturing provided automotive switches to Nissan.  I don't recognize the piece.  Perhaps if I knew where it came from on the car.

Hitachi voltage regulator for the original "grapefruit style" alternator.  Covered in undercoating.  40amp (45 amp?) capacity TL1Z-37

Oil pressure gauge sending unit.  The original sending units had a bayonet plug fitting.  This one is either aftermarket or later model type with the electrical fitting changed.

Speaker cover (as required to deliver the proper base vibe.  Commonly known in speaker techno circles as the back-plate acoustic reverberator bouncer designed for single speaker AM audio systems.)

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, 26th-Z said:

Speaker cover (as required to deliver the proper base vibe.  Commonly known in speaker techno circles as the back-plate acoustic reverberator bouncer designed for single speaker AM audio systems.)

Thanks for that info. I didn't realize the covers affected the acoustics.