IGNORED

ZCON 2016 Pics (with love)

Blue - great to see you and Janet at the show - thanks for putting a couple of pics of my babies up here :) And thanks for the use of your wrenches - I tried to return them after the show but couldn't find you - if you're at the show on Saturday, I'll bring them with me.

cheers

1 hour ago, Namerow said:

I'm going to take a day off from my garage activities and come up from Burlington (Ontario) for the Saturday events.  Hope to meet the CZCC 'cast of character's while I'm there drooling over the 90+ point S30's on display.  I believe that Grannyknot will also be there on Saturday (looking for tips on how to program an ECU for a BMW M3 engine LOL ).

Namerow - I'm a fellow Burlington Z fella - I'll be in my silver 1971 240 at the show on Saturday - license HANK240Z, please stop by and introduce yourself - like to meet you.

cheers

Was in Niagara Falls last night and just got to the Westin a couple minutes ago!

Im going to cool off for a little and then stat looking for trouble. Errrrrr I mean entertainment.

Went to Taps brew house in Niagara last night for dinner. Got some good pics of Nikola Tesla this morning and had breakfast at The Flying Saucer!!

• Like 4

51 minutes ago, Captain Obvious said:

Was in Niagara Falls last night and just got to the Westin a couple minutes ago!

Im going to cool off for a little and then stat looking for trouble. Errrrrr I mean entertainment.

Went to Taps brew house in Niagara last night for dinner. Got some good pics of Nikola Tesla this morning and had breakfast at The Flying Saucer!!

Did you dig him up. He's been dead a few years I believe. LOL

11 hours ago, Hank240 said:

Namerow - I'm a fellow Burlington Z fella - I'll be in my silver 1971 240 at the show on Saturday - license HANK240Z, please stop by and introduce yourself - like to meet you.

cheers

Will do.

I can't begin to tell you all how much I miss being with you there at ZCON2016 in Toronto.

Captain, Blue, ZKars (whom I've never met, but think of as another brother)---- you simply must have a deliriously good time without us other "Jim's"

As Jim2 (S30Driver) alluded, there have been a lot of obstacles to being there.

My son, Jason, has been in a medically induced coma for 3 weeks following a complete physical collapse---- which (thankfully) occurred at the Sentara hospital in Charlottesville, VA. A dedicated team of nurses and physicians have managed to pull him through to the point of consciousness. He is better, but not out of the woods. God willing he may live, but the road to his recovery will be a long and difficult one. He is still in ICU with no timeline for "how long".

I will return there next week to spend a few days with him. It is all that I can do.

I've never felt so helpless in my life---

I know you understand.

Jim D.

"Zup"

35 minutes ago, Zup said:

I can't begin to tell you all how much I miss being with you there at ZCON2016 in Toronto.

Captain, Blue, ZKars (whom I've never met, but think of as another brother)---- you simply must have a deliriously good time without us other "Jim's"

My son, Jason, has been in a medically induced coma for 3 weeks following a complete physical collapse---- which (thankfully) occurred at the Sentara hospital in Charlottesville, VA. A dedicated team of nurses and physicians have managed to pull him through to the point of consciousness. He is better, but not out of the woods. God willing he may live, but the road to his recovery will be a long and difficult one. He is still in ICU with no timeline for "how long".

I will return there next week to spend a few days with him. It is all that I can do.

I know you understand.

Jim D.

"Zup"

I'll be keeping you and Jason in my thoughts, Jim.

9 hours ago, Zup said:

I know you understand.

Jim D.

"Zup"

This past March, a friend of mine -- mid-60's in age -- contracted 'legionnaires disease' (legionella) and had to be kept in a medically-induced coma for over a month.  It's been a long road to recovery, but she's now up and walking and working through daily rehab at the hospital to recover sufficient strength and mobility to be ready for discharge sometime in September.  Your son is presumably younger and -- all other things being equal -- should be able to enjoy a comparable, if not more rapid, recovery.  So, be patient, be positive, and reach out to others -- including your friends here at CZCC -- for your own support.