IGNORED

Track Day Car for Sale

WW2Winger

My 1971 240 Z is going up for sale.  I have developed this car for track days and have been modifying it for several years.  Tons of goodies and some very nice work has been done to this car.  Do not think that this car can be put back to stock, because it cannot.  If the car does not sell pretty soon, I will part it out and do it that way.  I would like to sell the car as is and all the spares I have which will be listed on an attachment.  The motor is not good as I put a rod through the block.  However, all the other engine parts like triple Mikunis, hjigh torque starter, aluminum radiator, dual fuel pumps, R-200 rear end with Quaife, 5 speed tranny, fuel cell, etc, etc are good.  I also have a spare F54 block and a 3 Litre stroker crankshaft that will be part of the deal.  Look over the attached lists and you will see how much I have.  Also, I have complete, you wont believe how complete, records of every lap the car has run including lap times, spring setups, shock setups, sway bar setups, etc.  A real plus for someone who wants to do track days.  No cage and too many mods for SCCA E-Production.  

Send me note and we will discuss.  I can also deliver to just about anywhere for additional $s.240 Z Sale.docx240 Z Sale.docx

• 2 weeks later...

That list is very large.  Not clear really, if you're trying to sell the car and all of the parts as a package, or the car separate from a package of parts, or if each part is for sale.  Seriously, it's a list of parts, for sale.  And no prices listed.  That almost always means "too much wanted".  

And you have to post a picture if you want to sell a car.  Just gotta.

Didn't mean to muddy up your effort.  You said "either the car and all the parts or any of the parts" in #2 though, implying that you were ready to split things up.

The 4.11 ratio R200 Quaife would probably sell right away if you had a price on it, for example.  P79 head, probably go quick.  Seats, easy sell.  Stuff like that.  GLWS.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...