IGNORED

Branson Z Fest 2016 - Who's Going

http://www.bransonzfest.com/

The annual Branson get together in coming up June 2nd thru the 5th.  I'll be there for the first time.

Arriving early on the 1st.  It's at a new hotel this year, the Honeysuckle Inn & Conference Center.  Very reasonable group rate.  Should be a fun time.

Already getting my luggage & accessory planning together .....IMG_20160505_105911.jpg

• Like 2

Since I am heading that way, would like to have me bring the "Badass Beer"  that is languishing in my refrigerator??

Seems there are a few Bush's too. Might be time to rotate the stock.  :P

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, siteunseen said:

Is "badassss beer"available over the counter or under the counter?

It's actually called..... GoodAss Beer.  White & Black can, available in 6 pack's.  Flying off the shelves right now.  :)

• Like 1

OOOOOOOOOkayyyy, I love dogs, but as a canine I am not sure they are the most discriminating when it comes to taste. One of my Danes likes to walk around the house with a dirty sock from my teenager...:huh: The other one is always licking some hidden spot, well you know...Just saying I am not sure I want my dog picking my flavor of beer ;)

• 4 weeks later...