IGNORED

ZCON 2016 - Toronto (Who is going?)

I know Blue started a ZCON 2016 thread almost a year ago but its time to get a fresh nose count on who is going to join the festivities in Toronto 3 months from now.  About a dozen or more members of this forum were able to shake hands, share stories, and enjoy some great fellowship in Memphis last year; we need to begin planning for the same (or better) get-together in Toronto.

I'll kick it off - my event and hotel reservations are in place.  Are your's???

Z'ya there!

Adding attendees as they post below:

Captain Obvious (Bruce)

zKars (Jim)

Blue (Philip)

Edited by jfa.series1
List update

I haven't made any reservations yet, but I'm intending to make it. Hoping to have my car there as well, although I'm not planning to enter it into any of the show portion.

I hope we can get a gaggle together of people like we did in Memphis. That was a great time.

1 hour ago, madkaw said:

Too much on my plate this year. Spending my vacation watching my son at Olympic trials . Like I say every year- maybe next year:(

Sent from my iPhone using Classic Zcar Club

You're going to leave it that???  An Olympian son?  Congratulations!  More info. I'll take a guess and say swimming. You're tall and skinny and a speedster too. B^)

Damn Cliff -you hit it!

Don't mean to clutter up Jim's thread. Bottom line is that once again life gets in the way. Really want to hang out with you guys and the car is running good.

Last year was a disaster , but I was hoping to do it this year . Maybe I can make some other events that are close to you guys and fits in the schedule.

My sons career has us hopping. Ian will be qualifying for 2 events in swimming.

While I'm here- was it determined that you had to have a passport to do this show? I was confused by what I read

Sent from my iPhone using Classic Zcar Club

2 hours ago, jfa.series1 said:

Charles - sorry we won't see you this year (we'll always have Memphis ;))

I haven't totally ruled it out yet. It will depend a lot on my work load. I would love to drive Cody' 510 wagon...

I would love to go, but it's unlikely. I have too many projects piling up and I still haven't been able to move the race car to its new workshop. Until that is out of my garage, the street Z is stuck in the corner.