IGNORED

[2016] What Did You Do To/with Your Z Today?

zed2

On 5/29/2016 at 4:09 AM, moelk said:

Short trip today and first proper wash for 5 month. 

The new engine fires up every time. But do to the higher cr the starter has a havier job to do and i guess i should change it to a more powerfull one.

I'm following your footsteps, only behind your's by 7 months and a day. :beer:

I washed and put some moisturizer on mine today after being down for over a year. :rolleyes:

After the Bellagio squirter,

DSC01476.JPG

Wiped off

DSC01480.JPG 

DSC01473.JPG

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

I finished the fog lamps wiring.

I used the deprecated rear deroster switch for the control power for the relay, and  mounted an insulated stud near the shock tower for a power distribution point.  The relay has an integrated, bladed fuse.  Now you can only turn on the fog lights with the main power/acc circuit on, and not new switches were needed.

I finished the fog lamps wiring.

I used the deprecated rear deroster switch for the control power for the relay, and  mounted an insulated stud near the shock tower for a power distribution point.  The relay has an integrated, bladed fuse.  Now you can only turn on the fog lights with the main power/acc circuit on, so you can't forget to turn them off, and no new switches were needed.

The lamps I mounted are Lucas Square 8 lamps.

Edited by TomoHawk

I was able recently to gift my RedBird with a new radio/cd player and speakers.  They are Pioneer, and sound GREAT!!!  One of my "want to do asap" has been done for the both of us.  I'm sure she is happier, that old radio really was on it's last leg.  And with only one working speaker, the sound was frightful.  I am absolutely thrilled, now I can listen to the Old Classical Rock and Roll and blast my ears out if I choose!  HA!  I won't, but it is nice to have an option for it.  :D

edfad869-972b-405e-a8fd-0ba8d166a920.jpg

d162ffde-80b6-4689-874a-fb8d6d958e6d.jpg

Edited by Redwing
mis spelled
  • Like 2

Good!   Mine has the 4 inch front speakers, and 6x9 speakers in custom boxes for the back.  I usually leave them out unless I go on a long trip.

I think I will put the bulb back into the defogger indicator, so you will see when the fog lights are on, but so far, I just painted over the "DEFOGGER"  so it only says FOG.

But, where did I put the darned bulb?  :unsure:

speaker box front.JPG

Edited by TomoHawk
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, Lumens said:

Have not turned on the Z radio forisat least 25 years. Ruins th e sound of my Mikunis and my exhaust note!

Ah well... IF RedBird had those, I might feel the same.  She Is a virgin, does not  have them added.  LOL

Jai

• Like 1

• Mike locked this topic