IGNORED

1972 FSM

240260280z

I appreciate anybody's efforts to keep these old FSM's available.  They are the most important thing, I think, that keeps these old Z's alive.  But is your copy different from the Xenons30, or nicoclub copies?  1972 is available there.

1971, though, seems to be unavailable anywhere.

On the other hand, maybe we should get copies of all of the FSM's in case those other sites go under, like web sites tend to do.

I will ship my paper 1976 original FSM to anybody who will copy it and make it available to classiczcars.com.  I don't have that ability.  Does anyone know if Kinko's will do that work and how much?  Whatever it takes.

Edited by Zed Head
  • Like 1

There is a way to scan and create a PDF document that is not expensive for an everyday Joe.

Most multifunction printers that scan/print/fax can scan pages and make PDF files of them. Once you have your ~1500 individual pdf files, they can be pretty easily assembled in a single PDF. I can help with that if anyone needs such a tool.

The tough and tedious part is separating the book, then feeding the pages one at a time to do the scan. Not much fun, but doable.

I think all documents have been scanned.  I seem to have digitized FSM's for every year.  The problem is file size and the forum softwares' ability to load the big files.

I plan to have a new tech tips site going soon!

It will have a Z library :)

Stand by

Blue, I'll modify the limits...  no need to go and create a new site.  

Stand by.. :P

m