IGNORED

Classic Skylines In Kuwait

alsekrob

Oh.....my....god.....

I thought the arabs loved skylines?? Looks to me like they're trying to kill them, LOL.

Is this what happens to our Aussie 240's that head overseas? Spare parts for these flogged jalopies?!?!

Have to say my inner bogan was turned on, those screaming tortured sixes sounded pretty cool and fast helis are always speccy :P

Somebody take the Summernats model to Kuwait so they can take a bit more pride in what they do......

• 1 year later...

Crazy.....They still doing it until today...even the cops seized a lot of these Skylines Zx and 200L  but they never stop.

On the other hand though you will find a lot of guys just loved there Skylines and they are Garage Queens.

Just a bunch of kids destroying 240K's  and I am against that.

Edited by borini63

Crazy.....They still doing it until today...even the cops seized a lot of these Skylines Zx and 200L  but they never stop.

On the other hand though you will find a lot of guys just loved there Skylines and they are Garage Queens.

Just a bunch of kids destroying 240K's  and I am against that.

I don't understand a word he's saying but i think he's saying "look at all these skylines, oh my god and the police are going to crush them. What a crime"