IGNORED

Looking for a km/h speedometer!

moelk

Try posting a parts wanted ad at Auszcar.com as all there s30 240z's came with the km/h speedometer.I'm pretty sure some of the auszcar members has one sitting around from updating there factory guages to aftermarket.

Nope our 240z came with mph speedos. We didn't switch to metric speeds until 1 July 1974.

People usually swap in 260z speedos if they want km/h

Blue: I use that metric overlay right now and it made me pass registration when the car came from the Us. So send my regards to your friend next time you see him.

I have now located three km/h speedos and one plate.

One from a 280z fairlady from Japan. In the USA. Price 220$.

One from a 240z in Holland. Price 200€.

And waiting for pics and price on the third one and on the plate alone. The last guy is from Italy and he also had alot of other rare parts like fairlady grille, comp steering wheel, headlight buckets and so on. I asked him to send some pics of what he got. So im quite exited : )

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Hi

I ended up buying the jdm km/h speedoplate.

I have desided that i should make some replicas of my speedoplate. Would you think there be some interest of these in the Us aswell?

They will be made in plastic (same plastic as a well known sportscar from Germany uses in the interior).

I have made a scan of the plate and some photoshopwork ( still some work left ).

Im going to make 2 kind of plates, Jdm (yellow/red markings)and Euro (all black). What would you guys think would be most wanted?

Here are some pics of original Jdm s30 speedoplate and first print on paper with jdm/euro plate./Andreas

post-23183-14150827374613_thumb.jpg

post-23183-14150827375476_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...