IGNORED

L28 EFI setup on l24 motor?

PLZ818

As the title says im after a EFi setup on my yonmeri i hate carbies with a passion an want it swapped out asap. so question is can i bolt on the efi setup an run an external fuel pump an drive off? will i need to go down a size in injectors? anyways cheers!

Where to put the ECU, wiring, fuel pump, and a possible head switch . Not all heads have the upper 10mm intake bolt holes for the FI manifolds. Strangely all heads with FI mount holes do have the carb intake holes too! Not fair!

Yeah, possible, but not simple...

Find yourself a MR30 skyline, it has a L24e engine in it,

swap the head if need be (NM47, or the whole engine), and all the fuel injection bits,

I original did this on my 240K, but now I moved onto megasquirt II

Nigel

Edited by Noddle

• 3 weeks later...
Find yourself a MR30 skyline, it has a L24e engine in it,

swap the head if need be (NM47, or the whole engine), and all the fuel injection bits,

I original did this on my 240K, but now I moved onto megasquirt II

Nigel

I picked up a N47 Head with the EFi setup as for a 1 day job the car will be stripped for restoration early next year an a complete rewiring will be done so no issue :)

If you are going to all this trouble, I would look for a Maxima N47 head. They are not the same as a 280Z head.

The 280Z N47 will lower your compression ratio (on a L24) where the MN47 will give you about 10:1 and you dont have to notch the cylinders for the bigger valves.

Thats my 2 cents...

Chas