IGNORED

ROLEX 24 at Daytona is on SPEED today!

gogriz91

I watched it on the TV some, to see who's where, but I had it on my 30 inch computer screen most of the time. A friend has an 80-inch screen, but he had to work. :( I even considered leaving it on all night to get the feel for those that are there in person. It's not my favourite 24 hours race, but it's the best one, for cars, in the U.S. On HybridZ chat, we discussed better (bigger) alternatives for the small Daytona course, like someplace in Texas or the Southeast flat-lands, or maybe even Illinois, which reminds me of France.

It seems kinda boring to watch cars going in a circle, even if it isn't the NasTcar course. Obviously people get something from it or they wouldn't go or watch it.

Edited by TomoHawk

Well, it was great to see Scott Pruett win another Daytona 24 and you can't argue too much with having three cars on the lead lap on the final lap of the race. It's pretty amazing to see those guys run that hard for that long, the Le Mans 24 is my favorite but this is number 2. It was also really awesome to see so many different manufacturers running in GT, Audi made a strong showing and watching them interview Dr Ullrike is very entertaining.