IGNORED

Mustang Taillights on 240z in Norway

Stian Sand

Hi, im a guy from Norway that just have bought me my dream. 71 240z from USA. It will arrive to Norway in the start of March. See link.

I have to convert the taillight to Euro mod, i was thinking of using MUstang 05- taillights.

What do you guys and girls think of that? Im not sure if the size is to big since i dont have the measerment of the lamps, anyone got that both for mustang and the original 240z taillights.

Im sorry but my English is not to good.

Anyone seen this before on 240z?

Datsun : Z-Series S30 in Datsun | eBay Motors

Ford LED Tail Lights | Altezza Euro Clear/Red/Smoke Tail Lights

0508 Ford Mustang Euro Led Taillights Black | Best Cheap Buy Where Review Deals Price Save Low USA Offer

Ford Mustang Tail lights| Ford Mustang LED Tail lights

05-09 Ford MUSTANG Chrome Housing Red Lens LED Tail Lights

Stian,

Will clear lenses with colored bulbs pass your government requirements? If so, here is a U.S. eBay listing that recently closed, not marked as sold. The auction was for the lenses only, they might still be available. If you can stay with the original light fixtures, it will avoid cutting up the car and having potential water leaks or other problems.

Datsun 240Z Clear Euro Tail Lights RARE Custom | eBay

Nice little Series 1 you have coming to you. The VIN suggests it is a January 1971 build date, right at the end of the series. Enjoy your car and keep us posted when it arrives.

Your English is great!!!

Jim

Hei Terje, bra det er flere her som er fra Norge, jeg ser du bor på jessheim. jeg har selv bodd på Lie, Jessheim fra jeg var 15. Nå bor jeg bak Statoil på skedsmokorset. Det hadde vært gøy å kunne møttes en dag eller snakke pr.tlf, mail. Mitt telefon nummer er +47 966 111 66, Email: carsmart@gmail.com, Evnt. facebook, stian sand

Hvor viste du din bil, jessheim, eller Lillestrøm?

Anyone else from NORWAY here? It would be nice to gather all of us vikings to share info and simulare stuff. In that case please add your, email, skype name, facebook, adress/place you live.

Maybe we can make a gathering with our Z's

///Stian

Hei Terje, bra det er flere her som er fra Norge, jeg ser du bor på jessheim. jeg har selv bodd på Lie, Jessheim fra jeg var 15. Nå bor jeg bak Statoil på skedsmokorset. Det hadde vært gøy å kunne møttes en dag eller snakke pr.tlf, mail. Mitt telefon nummer er +47 966 111 66, Email: carsmart@gmail.com, Evnt. facebook, stian sand

Hvor viste du din bil, jessheim, eller Lillestrøm?

Bilen er vist på Jessheim, blir spennende å se bilen din etterhvert, ser det er litt jobb på den, men gled deg til å få bilen ferdig.

(just answering Stian in our own language..`)

Anyone else from NORWAY here? It would be nice to gather all of us vikings to share info and simulare stuff. In that case please add your, email, skype name, facebook, adress/place you live.

Maybe we can make a gathering with our Z's

///Stian

My Grandfather came from Denmark to NZ.I'm half Viking. Will that do.? ;)