IGNORED

Bought another Z yesterday :-)

motorman7

I think you're gonna enjoy it. Which motor does it have?

I also picked up a new Z --- a Honda CRZ. I liked the styling, the mpg's, the use of regular gas, and the instrument panel, along with the Iphone ready entertainment system.

A true "sports-hybrid" with pushbuttons for performance, normal, OR economy modes. They really make a difference!

W

I think you're gonna enjoy it. Which motor does it have?

I also picked up a new Z --- a Honda CRZ. I liked the styling, the mpg's, the use of regular gas, and the instrument panel, along with the Iphone ready entertainment system.

A true "sports-hybrid" with pushbuttons for performance, normal, OR economy modes. They really make a difference!

W

It has the 1.8 litre motor but 2.3 muffler. PO said it wa a straight swap. Nice sounding motor and very nice ride. My son is just thrilled with it.

I love the styling of the CRZ but was a bit bothered by the visibility. Ended up getting an Elantra that gets 40 MPG...uh oooops, 38 MPG highway. Nice lines as well. Didn't want to deal with the batteries. The original Honda CRX is epic.

• 5 months later...

WOW congratulations for buy the BMW Z3... I love that coupe, its a unique car because of its size and style. I love this car, and you choose very nice color. Thanks for sharing the photos.. detail work is also good.