IGNORED

Watanabe's colour choice

Hi,

I'm about to sell my left kidney to buy a set of 16*8 & 16*8.5 Watanabe's (with my 15% discount)

What I'm unable to determine is the colour,

I want the black ( gun metal ) looking rims with polished lip, but I don't know what Wantanabe calls this colour,

I have found this link http://www.watanabe.com.au/page4.html

they have

Black

Matt black

Gloss black

the Magnesium colour looks like it almost the same as the black but a little lighter,

can anyone give me a insight into what I need.

thanks,

Nigel

I believe they call that color "Black." Or at least on the Japanese websites. You would think that "Black" is the Satin/Flat Black, which it is not. I PM'ed you the Watanabe US Distributor's e-mail, who is from Japan. He is very knowledgeable in regards to Watanabes.

Edited by spitz17

nope, that is magnesium.. like mine

i actually ordered magnesium with polished edges, but they arrved fully coloured.. had to get somewhere local to polish them for me. took them a bit of convincing that they were not made of magnesium when i first rang up for a quote and they asked me what colour they were :)