IGNORED

Hmmm what I did today. Well got into a nice fender bender :(

lady24d

This young girl stopped abruptly and I slammed on the brakes but did not have enough time and bammm :( tried to swerve out of the way so I caught the corner of the Z. Thank god I have some extra 280 fenders and hood since I have basic insurance on her right now but that will be deff. changing soon. LOL and I just got her running good!! here are some pics of the 240 its not bad could have been a lot worse. ohhhh and the officer hit me up with a $120 fine for following to close. I looked at him and said did you see how long the skid mark was??? So I might have to fight that one in court ugh!!! anyway thats what I unfortunately did to the Z today.

IMAG0583.jpg

IMAG0584.jpg

IMAG0586.jpg

maybe but for how spendy those are and getting harder to find i'm glad I didn't have it on. It moved the radiator support a little about 1/4" or so pushed in. Radiator never hit the fan and did not get damaged. The metal around the inside of the headlight is a little pushed in. once I get everything off, Hammer and dolly everything back straight take measurements and put the other fender and hood on. The front rail looks like it never moved, no fresh paint flaking or wrinkles but I'll put in on the frame rack in class just to make sure. Pass. door opens fine without hitting the fender so I know back of the fender didn't move much it really didn't hit to hard maybe around 5 mph or so when I hit her. But yeah the bumper might have helped out.

yeah def. true the fender is not bad just a little pulling and hammering. The lower valence is pretty wavy but should pound out straight. I just didn't need this extra work right now since I'm working on my 300zx in class now, so this will be a home in the little garage project. Just glad the girls were all ok plus got to meet some pretty sexy girls LOL even though I felt bad but her car was not bad, cracked bumper thats it. Thats why I thought it was kinda a **** move for the officer to hit me with a fine so now I have to see what the judge thinks. Just to lower the fine would be ok with me. I'll take some pics as I repair the damage.

Well here is the inside damage I'm gonna have to use the old come-along and a stationary object trick to help pull out the damage while hammering since I don't have access to either the school shop or work and my boss is on vac.

IMAG0587-1.jpg

IMAG0588-1.jpg

IMAG0592-1.jpg