IGNORED

amco parts

Taz0162

It's the cold midwest winter so I've been running out of items for my project car. The parcel bar is a bar that extends the length of the luggage deck behind the seats approx 5 inches high. It blocks items from sliding forward into the seats. And the reason for lack of posts was password memory fail. I'll be on here more often now that there is an iPad and android ap.

• 10 months later...

Here is my update. So I have tracked down both bumper over riders (each uninstalled) and the parcel bar. Parcel bar installed today and looks great. Amco 240Z floor mats and the Japanese 240Z passenger footrest. Time to track down the US Amco branded passenger footrest. The wooden and leather wrapped shift knobs and door panel scuff guards. Going to hold off until spring for this search after the holidays.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

@Jarvo I paid $150.00 shipped from Florida to Illinois.

I have now decided to track down the passenger foot rest made by Amco. I ended up with a Japanese version but think the US (Amco branded) might be a better day 2 add-on for a US sold car. Im going to keep the Japanese version as well but am looking to install an Amco One once I find it.