IGNORED

[2012] What did you do to/with your S30 today?

Arne

Is 30 degrees outside but sunny and dry, this morning I took the cover of my Z room mate 510, the DIME has been resting for a while , so a good ride was in order, it started on the first click with choke half way, this 510 is a joy to ride, went to DD, for my cafe, then to BP to top it's tank with premium gas, then for a run on Rt 29 to Rt 40 to E City for a work related meet.

Edited by 72 OJ

Sounds like a blast OJ. My Z's room-mate is a 67 2000 Roadster, but it is 22 degrees here (although the sun is just coming up, and it looks like it will be a glorious sunny day!), still a bit chilly for a spin in the old 2000. Managed to get the short block assembled for the Z last weekend, though, so making some progress on it!

Enjoy the ride!

Today, I knocked the last 3 pistons out of the number match block for one fo the 240z I have. Now, will run a ball hone through it and see what the odds are for salvaging the block now the pistons are out. ;)

I know this is a bit off but this is what my daughter and I did yesterday. Brief story, 2 month ago her and I were involved in rescuing 2 black bear cubs in a timber sale that had been abondin by the sow with an approaching winter storm in the dark. Needless to say 2 month later these 1.5 lb cubs are now 10.3 and 12.2 lbs. Our goal was to introduce these cubs to a sorrogate sow yesterday. Attached is my daughter on the right and friend who helped out. All in a days work for me. :ermm::ermm:

post-24194-14150818060225_thumb.jpg

post-24194-14150818060903_thumb.jpg

post-24194-14150818061485_thumb.jpg

post-24194-141508180618_thumb.jpg

Today, I knocked the last 3 pistons out of the number match block for one fo the 240z I have. Now, will run a ball hone through it and see what the odds are for salvaging the block now the pistons are out. ;)

I know this is a bit off but this is what my daughter and I did yesterday. Brief story, 2 month ago her and I were involved in rescuing 2 black bear cubs in a timber sale that had been abondin by the sow with an approaching winter storm in the dark. Needless to say 2 month later these 1.5 lb cubs are now 10.3 and 12.2 lbs. Our goal was to introduce these cubs to a sorrogate sow yesterday. Attached is my daughter on the right and friend who helped out. All in a days work for me. :ermm::ermm:

Wow! that engine looks like it whent through WWIII. Oh and bear cubs! they are so cute I could :sick:

Wet sanding the clear coat, all day. This was the first car I ever painted, I learned a lesson today, get the gun set properly or orange peel in the clear coat will take absolutely forever to smooth out. I still havent knocked it all the way smooth, been using 3m 1000 but its still slow, afraid to go any lower on the grit. Might just buff it as is and go with it, kind of afraid to go thru and cause damage. My hands start getting tired and progress was slow, I got out the electric DA and probably not the best idea but used it for wet sanding. My garage is tied into the gfci switch, but I think it still was not the greatest idea I ever had.

Fired up my Z for the first time since November and took that bad boy for a spirited drive!! Running like a champ though all gears and RPM's! Winter projects included fuel tank electrical connections cleaned - rear fuel filter cleaned - Honda upgrade fan blower - Honda upgrade wiper motor - A/F Ratio gauge - Fresh Oil/Filter/Plugs - disassembled headlights, new adjusting screws - restored splash pan installation..........I love the driving season but I also enjoy the off-season to get some of my to-do list completed.

Looking forward to ZDayZ at Tail of the Dragon

http://zdayz.com/

It is 50 degrees and a sunny morning , the Z is warming up while I sip on my cafe,today's destination the local self serve car wash where she will get a nice bath/mini detail and to Baltimore Harbor for a late lunch.:cool: