IGNORED

[2012] What did you do to/with your S30 today?

Arne

just trying to sell mine 280z & if I cant I guess start parting it out it would not take much to make a daily driver out of it already has several new parts on it. An just needs like 2 small places fixed an new tires an replace a fuseable link on it were ever it is at still cant find all of them on the car.

Edited by 1cem

Finally finished installing my Subaru LSD diff with a 3.90 ratio. My thanks to John Coffey for making this swap happen by having axles made. This will be sweet to have a newer(2005) diff. Hopefullly the newness will mean quietness and better traction too!!!!!!!!!!

40F but sunny today in NC so of course I drove my Z. Had an older couple hovering around my car when I came out of Big Lots. They couldn't believe it was a 38 year old car. Got home and replaced a sidelight bulb and then added a leather steering wheel cover over the old vinyl wrap.

Huh, kinda boring compared to picking up newly re-chromed bumpers.

Finished repairing the combination switches. The PO had clipped off all but three wires on the right side Molex connector :tapemouth. I picked up some new male pins and a Molex cripper and finished the repair. Now everything works (and wire colors are correct for the future) . A lot of work to fix what took seconds for someone else to screw up. Why do people hack the wiring on there cars so much? :mad::mad:

Edited by grantf

Went out to my storage place for the zed to view the damage from a farm truck backing into her! Not as bad as I feared, about a 4 inch scratch on the hood which gouged the metal, and a gouge in the rear bumper rubber trim. Perhaps this is the push I needed to get her painted properly! Only 3 more months before she can come out of the barn again!