IGNORED

240K coupe clips required

Guest Flauski

Guest Flauski

I know this is at a push but I NEED some boot clips as per this picture. They slide in underneath the stainless trip that sits on the lip of the boot lid. Mine have all rusted away. Not keen on paying over 200 for new ones out of Japan.

bootclipsdpy.jpg

Also need the mounting parts for the front guard eyebrow chrome that fit to the inside of the stainless trim itself.

I have a spare 240K coupe but these parts were already rusted into the earth.

Can you help?

I may be able to help you with a part off my spare coupe.

rustie1k.jpg

Guest Flauski

yep I knew about yahoo Japan, hence the pic and mention of price.

That link is to the bonnet ones, which I already have and are reasonable, got them rezinced. So there is some hope that someone has some still in tact.

Edited by Flauski

post-16763-1415081695574_thumb.jpgCan't help you with the boot and bonnet clips, My spare set came from Japan at full price...but I Have a spare set of front mould "clips" which we made from stainless steel and nylon nuts if your interested, they have a little foam block that holds them in place......

• 11 months later...