IGNORED

[2011] What did you do to/with your S30 today?

Arne

I'm refreshing my front suspension currently :) This is what I've done this weekend.

Next step is reassembly with poly bushings, clean up of the under hood prior to reassemble my motor which is currently under re-construction.

post-15411-14150813995065_thumb.jpg

post-15411-14150813995652_thumb.jpg

post-15411-14150813996334_thumb.jpg

post-15411-1415081399703_thumb.jpg

Busy few weeks so far:

• Pulled old radiator and drained coolant
  • Pulled inspection cover cleaned and began polishing
  • Pulled old thermostat to flush system
  • Cleaned and polished thermostat cover
  • Mounted rear speakers so they don't move when braking hard (no thanks to PO that pre-drilled the holes wrong last time that was a PITA)
  • Purchased parts for Series 1:

• Poly bushing kit

• Poly bump stops

• Master vac hoses

• Rubber TC bushing

• Cleaned and polished spray nozzles
  • Purchased washer motor replacement tubing and tees
  • Purchased new shocks and springs for series 2
  • Purchased new fasteners for both Zeds
  • Unpacked new radiator have to bend one of the tabs back, test fit fill and see if leaks and then, polish and paint logo on

Finally - got my clock and gauges pulled - replaced lights and worked on clock. She is ticking a gaining 2 minutes every 24 hours - moved the setting back a bit and going to watch her for 24 more hours -

Cleaned up all the lens - a fresh coat of trim paint from SEM and all is good..............so far. Had to send in the tach for rebuilding due to frying it. Ouch - that was an expensive cooking of my tach $200.00 for rebuild.

mine left me on the side of the road, had to walk home, (thank god it was only 1 mile). a heater hose blew on the highway and i limped it as close to home as i could. now waiting on a new hose from black dragon.

• 2 weeks later...

Cleaned and POR'd hand brake parts. Has anyone used the Motorsport 3 into 2 Exhaust Header or the performance 6 into 1 header? I had an exhaust manifold with the smog fittings but must have discarded it since I'm taking the smog stuff off. Leson learned, "Don't discard anything until you really know what you have available to replace it".