IGNORED

What is youir favorite driving music-if you don't see it, post it!

hls30.com

What is your Favorite Driving Music? Post what I missed  

60 members have voted

1. 1. What is your Favorite Driving Music? Post what I missed

• I can't Drive 55
    • Slow Ride
    • Little Duece Coupe
    • Drive
    • My little GTO (for Stephen)
    • Rockin Into The Night
    • Black Magic Woman
    • Lovin, Touchin, Squeezin
    • Who Wouldn't Wanna Be Me
    • Old Time Rock and Roll
    • Jungle Love
    • Radar Love
    • Magic Carpet Ride
    • Life in the Fast Lane
    • Foreplay/Longtime

dead bodies everywhere - Korn, is one of my favorites. makes me think im in a zombie filled city trying to survive while driving on the freeway or at high speeds. its definitely something id blare while racing on the track if i could LOL

"I'm in love with my car"- By Queen

'The machine of a dream, such a clean machine. With those pistons a pumpin' ,and the hubcaps all gleam. I'm holding your wheel, all I hear is your gear, with my hand on your grease gun, man it's like a disease son...."

"Told my girl, I had to forget her. Rather buy me a new carburetor (triple Webbers maybe?)"

OK, since I can't write the name of Surf guitar legend **** Dale without being censored, let's call him what his mother called him - Richard Dale. :rolleyes:

Dennis

LOLLOLLOL...so if my name was username was ****240z it would show as ****240z?

I like a lot of music that would be suitable for driving on the open road. TP Runnin' Down a Dream comes to mind. Anything by the Cars or CCR.

Foggy Mountain Breakdown is pretty cool. Copperhead Road.

d*** Dale

Edited by Mikez73
juvenile flashback ;)

How about Hot Rod Lincoln, or an updated metal/industrial version of a rockabilly song; Jesus Built My Hotrod. Foregoing the hot rod title, I'd have to go with Stranglehold. That one came on the radio once when I was driving to Vegas at about 4AM, probably 100 degrees, windows rolled down doing about 85 mph. Pretty kick arse song when you're wired on caffeine and driving through the desert without another car in sight.