IGNORED

new Z owner from Malaysia..Hi All!!

tony5050

hi guys,

here are some newer update of my project..and i'm gonna name her as Megumi!!....anyway, decided to finish her up as a ZG replica.

:knockedou

The body restoration works were completed and now left with the outer surface work for spraying.

IMG_0129.jpg

IMG_0140.jpg

Even the crippling legs, i do miss her alot!!..

IMG_0155.jpg

The wheels will be sparayed with same colour, the dark grey

IMG_0170.jpg

Photo305.jpg

Photo303.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

guys,

having difficulties in getting the G nose fitted withouth the Hinge...therefore waiting for it to be sent out from US...meantime, here are some other Malaysian Z photos i wish to share!!>..cheers!

DSC03116.jpg

DSC03115.jpg

DSC02584.jpg

DSC02585.jpg

If you see a ferrari red 1971 240Z with the plate JAG 636, that used to be my car! Regretted selling it ever since! There's a workshop in Sungai Besi near KL that did the paint for me using the same paint as the Ferrari F1 cars!

Dude get a set from Bad Dog, the price is good and the product is excellent. I am sure they can get them to you via DHL or Fedex. I used a set on my Gnose project.

guys,

having difficulties in getting the G nose fitted withouth the Hinge...therefore waiting for it to be sent out from US...meantime, here are some other Malaysian Z photos i wish to share!!>..cheers!

• 3 weeks later...

hi idpearl,

i think i've seen tht car just not too long ago..:D

guys,

the resto process is getting abit too slow but neverthelss...this is the car with the G-nose and custom made hinge. Still have no feedback from BadDog parts though..the hinge works well..

DSC03238.jpg

DSC03239.jpg

DSC03244.jpg

DSC03243.jpg

DSC03237.jpg

Hi Tony:

Grettings from Puerto Rico. Great job and outstanding goal you have aimed. The rescue of this survivor will mean a lot to you and we all know as Z owners that it will become part of your life. Keep on the project and post more pictures. Hope that your leg is healing and that the project could speed up during the summer.