IGNORED

Bull Run rally

TomoHawk

Don't forget that Bot BullRun rallies are by invitation. It makes you wonder if you need mega-bux or some serious connections to get in on the open-road rally. For the Televised rally, tho, I've seen an ad for a contest sponsored by CarDomain.com, that is supposed to get you into the rally somehow. Probably next years's rally, if there is one.

thx

• 3 weeks later...

So there is a Bullrun Marathon on Spike right now, and overall, it's pretty good. While some of it seems staged (if they are in such a hurry, how did the cameras get set up for all the gas station shots?)

Regardless, it's an interesting concept and I think the variety of cars is great.

David-

They have a number of chase cars to follow the competitors, one or two helicopters, a Noble (M12 3R) for a 'pace car' and a 2004 SSC for a challenge car. I'll bet there are a few semi's to move the canopies & tents (the HQ) and all the lightbulbs used for the challenges. they must be leapfrogging from one day to the other to have enough time to set up the camps and the challenges. Mr. Goldberg himself has an RV to take him places. I'll bet that he's not always the first guy to get to the next checkpoint, but there are enough support people to take care of things.

thx

Yeah, the Trans AM Won! That was my team :)

They had an article on them in Pontaic Magizine so I joined the band wagon when I read it.

The dad bought the car as a Present for his doughter ( I think on here 18th Birthday or graduation (shotty memory over here :rambo: ))

It was an execllent race.

Lots of cops :hurt:

~Z~

Dude, not a race! It was a rally & competition.

if Morgen would go to weightwatchers, she could be really hot looking.

I wonder what they'll do with their winnings.

It would be nice to see them do a follow up with the last few teams.

• 1 year later...