IGNORED

FS : 1 Sparco Milano Suede Seat - Black (lost my job)

PrOxLaMuS©

FS : 1 Sparco Milano Suede Seat - Black

Well, this sucks, I just lost my job not too long ago, and I need money BAD! So i need to sell my 1 month old Sparco Milano Racing Seat. This seat new is $899 and the brackets were $60 and shipping on top of all that.

But this is my loss... big time so I need to sell this seat. Here is Sparco's description of the seat :

http://www.sparcousa.com/pseats_street.asp?id=96

"One of the most advanced adjustable sport seats ever manufactured by Sparco. The back rest can be reclined to the millimeter and features the exclusive QTS (quick tilt system) technology for rapid return to the upright position. It also features a revolutionary contoured injection molded memory foam and Touring car inspired g-force absorbing side bolsters. Another noteworthy feature is the lumbar adjustment system that ensures proper ergonomics and ultimate comfort in all driving conditions." - Sparco

The brackets on the seat are for a 1969-1974 Datsun 240Z and 1974-1978 Datsun 510. I also bolted on my brackets from my 280Z to fit 1974-1978 Datsun 260Z and 280Z.

* So basically any Z car or 510 from 1969-1978 *

I have NO asking price.. so shoot me an e-mail or respond on this thread, I need money BAD BAD BAD! Thanks guys

330795_119_full.jpg

330795_117_full.jpg

330795_113_full.jpg

I'm glad to have my job at the Country Club in the golf division, lots of great discounts on all the merchandise in the shop and free lessons and help, plus 50% off Oakley sunglasses, can't beat it! the only downside is that it only pays 5.50 + tips... and considering its off season... I'm hurtin right now myself, and my parts car just took the rest of my cash... there goes my ZX dizzy swap! :(