• Recent Threads Early Z

Consigli

280Z Repair/Restoration shop or person in Phoenix?

Thread Starter: Consigli

Hello everyone. New member here.

Perhaps someone here can help me.

I am looking for someone or a shop (in Phoenix) to complete the restoration of my 1978 280Z.

I did a search of

Last Post By: Consigli 33 Minutes Ago Go to last post
    Ken Kyger

280z + battery fusible link no continuty

Thread Starter: Ken Kyger

Was having some issues getting the 78 280z to start today, had the roommate squeeze the fusible link connected to the positive battery terminal together and it started, as soon as he removed pressure the car died.

Last Post By: Ken Kyger 1 Hour Ago Go to last post
    IdahoKidd

Garage find

Thread Starter: IdahoKidd

Hi guys. I can't not brag about my luck. Sorry. I just can't. I found this in a clients garage. At the moment I am not 100% sure of what I have but what I do know

Last Post By: IdahoKidd 2 Hours Ago Go to last post
    ntownsen

'77 runs for about 5 min. then dies. Cools down and runs again for another 5 min.

Thread Starter: ntownsen

Title says it all. Been searching threads and I've seen vapor lock, heat seat issues, etc but none of the symptoms seem to match my issue.

After flushing the fuel pipes,

Last Post By: ntownsen 3 Hours Ago Go to last post
    240tom

My Restoration Project

Thread Starter: 240tom

Hello All!
    I signed up here last September when I found, and bought, my 1971 240Z, and I have been an avid reader of this site ever since. I'm one of those guys that keeps quiet

Last Post By: 240tom 5 Hours Ago Go to last post
    hatepotholez

Fuel line clamps

Thread Starter: hatepotholez

Since I'm not restoring the Z to concours level, would these fuel line clamps be equal or better than the OE clamps? Just want to make sure!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/FUEL-LINE-HO...#ht_755wt_1122

Last Post By: Stanley 5 Hours Ago Go to last post
    Threehz

Time Required for Engine Work

Thread Starter: Threehz

I'm thinking about digging into my engine, but I will be moving soon and don't want to get into a sticky situation. Can anyone chime in on the time it takes to do the jobs listed

Last Post By: Jarvo2 5 Hours Ago Go to last post
    Blue

Chinese Junk rant

Thread Starter: Blue

Spent a full day chasing my tail helping a friend with his newly imported California series 1. Just when it is tuned and on its way home the "micro" fuel pump fails

Last Post By: TomoHawk 6 Hours Ago Go to last post
    Kurbycar32

Just ordered my Rebello 3.0, now what

Thread Starter: Kurbycar32

I placed the order for a Rebello 3.0 so at some point a mostly complete motor will be brought home to swap into my running car. I have done motor swaps on other vehicles but

Last Post By: Patcon 7 Hours Ago Go to last post
    gusz280

MY first paint job

Thread Starter: gusz280

I just wanted to share this with you guys/gals, Ive wanted to paint my car since the day I bought it. Finally this summer I had some time and did it. It took me about a

Last Post By: gusz280 9 Hours Ago Go to last post
    The osteopath

My new project: 1970 240Z

Thread Starter: The osteopath

Hey everyone!
    Just joined the forum last week, and so far it looks like an invaluable resource. You guys have so much info here.

In any case, after a several year search, I finally found the car I was looking for- a relatively low mileage 1970 240Z, with not too

Last Post By: The osteopath 9 Hours Ago Go to last post
    Diseazd

Newest addition to the garage.

Thread Starter: Diseazd

This makes 5 1972 with 38k original miles.

Last Post By: Diseazd 10 Hours Ago Go to last post
    siteunseen

MSA fiberglass bumpers

Thread Starter: siteunseen

If someone who has purchased the 240 ones recently could tell me of the fit and finish of what they have now, I'd appreciate it. I can only find comments, which weren't too good,

Last Post By: EuroDat 13 Hours Ago Go to last post
    yakhopper

Looking for black frnder mirrors

Thread Starter: yakhopper

Finally got my car back from the body shop, and wanting to add fender mirrors. If anyone has a set avail that they are willing to sell, please let me know.

Last Post By: yakhopper 15 Hours Ago Go to last post
    jalexquijano

NOS License Plate Light for Datsun 240z URGENT!

Thread Starter: jalexquijano

Does anyone in the fórum has an extra license plate light that will fit on my 1972 240z for sale? I do have the original one but it is bent by the heat

Last Post By: jalexquijano 16 Hours Ago Go to last post
    hatepotholez

Harness rebuild general consensus

Thread Starter: hatepotholez

Hello everyone, looking to tackle the wiring harness soon. What is the general consensus on "refreshing" the harness? I was going to do the following:

1. extract the pins from the connector unless its

Last Post By: redzedsled 17 Hours Ago Go to last post
    jeremy93ls

voltmeter jumps to 16 with RPMs, CHG light flashes

Thread Starter: jeremy93ls

I took my car out yesterday for a short drive and the first thing I noticed was the BRAKE light inside the speedometer on. I fiddled with the e-brake switch to no avail and checked to make sure the fluids were

Last Post By: SteveJ 20 Hours Ago Go to last post

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88