∑ ∑ ∑
    Member Galleries
    35191 photos
    15931 comments
  • Top 10 This Week

kats

Datsun-240z Vs Fairlady-z432

Thread Starter: kats

Hello, I renew my website a little bit including a Z432's pictures and films. Please enjoy the sound of S20 engine,it is a natural born racer! kats here is a link, http://www.geocities.jp/datsunz903

Last Post By: Mikes Z car 1 Day Ago Go to last post
    bartsscooterservice

My Datsun 240Z

Thread Starter: bartsscooterservice

Hello, My name is Bart, and I've been on this forum before in the past, when I had a 73 240Z. That project never made it to much rust, and I sold it for parts. It's been quiet for a while,and personally I kept thinking of owning another 240Z in the future, but good ones are expensive here in The...

Last Post By: Blue 4 Days Ago Go to last post
    BD240Z

Dash Repair Process/Pictures

Thread Starter: BD240Z

The dashboard in my car had some serious cracks along the top but I couldn't pull the trigger to send it off for rework because of the cost. I wanted to try to repair it somehow though, I had to try something! Here's a few pictures of the cracks. Because of the limit on pictures in each...

Last Post By: socorob 6 Days Ago Go to last post
    HaZmatt

My Datsun 280Z "Rustoration"

Thread Starter: HaZmatt

Hello, I wanted to post a build thread to document the process of my restoration. I have a 1975 280Z that I purchased off a local craigslist ad. Heres the ad. Ive wanted one of these cars since I was in high school and was looking for one that was in decent shape without too much rust and...

Last Post By: HaZmatt 5 Days Ago Go to last post
    madkaw

Triple Mikuni thread

Thread Starter: madkaw

Well some of you that I am now proceeding with my Mikuni install.When I purchased these carbs I got lucky and recieved a very complete kit. These look new right out of the box-infact the carbs came in a Mikuni box:) I even recieved an original 1985 catalog and service manual. I decided to post up...

Last Post By: madkaw 3 Days Ago Go to last post
    don356

repro window sticker

Thread Starter: don356

has anyone ever seen reproduction window stickers available for the old z cars? i know certain popular collector cars have been recreated but haven't seen them on the zcars.

Last Post By: Taz0162 13 Minutes Ago Go to last post
    blk180

My 240K(c110) build thread

Thread Starter: blk180

Here are some pics of my car back from paint, a little overcast today so will get some better pics when the suns out.

Last Post By: 240k Style 6 Days Ago Go to last post
    Arne

[2014] What did you do to/with your Z today?

Thread Starter: Arne

Rather than let these threads go on forever as they do in some other forums, I thought I'd start new ones for separate generations for the New Year. Use these threads for short, Twitter-like posts, things that may not be worth their own thread. Since only the S30 threads got any use over the...

Last Post By: SteveJ 2 Days Ago Go to last post
    Jeff G 78

Spindle pin removal tool survey

Thread Starter: Jeff G 78

For those who have used a spindle pin removal tool, I have a few questions. First, did the tool work, and if so, how hard was it to get the pin out? Please give tool details as well. What worked well, and what could be improved? Did the tool have a bearing, greased washers, or ??? The reason I...

Last Post By: rosaluma 2 Days Ago Go to last post
    ksbeta

Hls30-24140

Thread Starter: ksbeta

So having a numbers-matching Series-1 car is great. Lightweight, there's a limited number of them, and it's plenty quick as it is. But then you all start chiming in about suspension modifications, transmission and differential swaps, motor modifications, and all order of wild sounding things...

Last Post By: DougN 1 Day Ago Go to last post
  • Recent Activity

jonathanrussell

Nissan Factory / Commemorative 240z on ebay

Thread Starter: jonathanrussell

You don't see these for sale very often. It will be interesting to see where pricing goes. Good set of photos too. Datsun Z Series Sport Coupe | eBay

Last Post By: DatsunZGuy 5 Minutes Ago Go to last post
    don356

repro window sticker

Thread Starter: don356

has anyone ever seen reproduction window stickers available for the old z cars? i know certain popular collector cars have been recreated but haven't seen them on the zcars.

Last Post By: Taz0162 13 Minutes Ago Go to last post
    djwarner

R180 whine at 45-50 solution.

Thread Starter: djwarner

My 3.54 R180 differential had the usual whine between 45-50 that changed pitch from driving to coasting. The FSM says it was due to excessive wear between the ring and pinion. This is usually blamed on pinion bearing wear. My solution is somewhat different. The clearance between the ring and...

Last Post By: djwarner 1 Hour Ago Go to last post
    Infamous Me

1963 datsun fairlady

Thread Starter: Infamous Me

Well i am the proud owner of a 1963 datsun fair lady or1963 datsun 1500 roadster for you US badged folk. I have just the shell no motor or trans. I am looking to restor it. I am looking for a sponsor to help with my build. The body is strait no rust and i have all the original glass. There is...

Last Post By: psdenno 3 Hours Ago Go to last post
    Infamous Me

Fair Lady actually

Thread Starter: Infamous Me

Whats up?!?! From LA California where the weather is as nice as the women.

Last Post By: Infamous Me 6 Hours Ago Go to last post
    mikec(nz)

240k Race car - GTR tribute

Thread Starter: mikec(nz)

Hey All, 1st a big thanks to those that posted various info on this site, really has helped with my research. A couple of months ago I bought this race car (been a race car since 2006) here in NZ. Decided to make it into a GTR replica - along the lines of the blue image car - like this

Last Post By: 240k Style 6 Hours Ago Go to last post
    83.FairLadyZX.Bullet

so.... here it is

Thread Starter: 83.FairLadyZX.Bullet

hey all... i'm looking for a few parts for an 83 ZX 2+2 if you have some or know where to find them cheap. i need: both doors or drivers door and guts for passenger drivers side front fender both front floor pans rear cargo bay floor pan carpet throughout(gray or black preferred cuz thats...

Last Post By: siteunseen 8 Hours Ago Go to last post
    NickWagner

Thinking of buying this 280z...opinions?

Thread Starter: NickWagner

I want some opinions here if that would be cool, I'm 20 (gonna be 21 soon) and I am considering this 1976 Datsun 280z . I have a small job and a lot of time, going to community college with like 2 or 3 classes depending on semester. Currently on the prowl for a new job, something for more...

Last Post By: NickWagner 9 Hours Ago Go to last post
    azriel_strife

Flat spot under light throttle application.

Thread Starter: azriel_strife

hi guys, I have a 2.9 stroker motor in my z. I have a flat spot under light throttle with load, it sings under WOT and idles and revs perfectly fine. the problem is a consistent flat spot where the car feels like it doesn't want to go any faster, it lacks response and torque unless you push the...

Last Post By: azriel_strife 10 Hours Ago Go to last post
    S30Driver

280z Fusible Link Upgrade

Thread Starter: S30Driver

Completed my installation of a fuse block to replace the ageing fusible links. Used the same Mini ANL block that Mike W used in his 260, except purchased the 4 fused output block. One 80A ANL for the alternator feed back, and three 50A for the other circuits were the fuses I used. This model...

Last Post By: S30Driver 13 Hours Ago Go to last post

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87