∑ ∑ ∑
    Member Galleries
    35215 photos
    15922 comments
  • Top 10 This Week

bartsscooterservice

My Datsun 240Z

Thread Starter: bartsscooterservice

Hello, My name is Bart, and I've been on this forum before in the past, when I had a 73 240Z. That project never made it to much rust, and I sold it for parts. It's been quiet for a while,and personally I kept thinking of owning another 240Z in the future, but good ones are expensive here in The...

Last Post By: Blue 1 Day Ago Go to last post
    BD240Z

Dash Repair Process/Pictures

Thread Starter: BD240Z

The dashboard in my car had some serious cracks along the top but I couldn't pull the trigger to send it off for rework because of the cost. I wanted to try to repair it somehow though, I had to try something! Here's a few pictures of the cracks. Because of the limit on pictures in each...

Last Post By: lcord 4 Days Ago Go to last post
    HaZmatt

My Datsun 280Z "Rustoration"

Thread Starter: HaZmatt

Hello, I wanted to post a build thread to document the process of my restoration. I have a 1975 280Z that I purchased off a local craigslist ad. Heres the ad. Ive wanted one of these cars since I was in high school and was looking for one that was in decent shape without too much rust and...

Last Post By: JR Ohio 16 Hours Ago Go to last post
    Arne

[2014] What did you do to/with your Z today?

Thread Starter: Arne

Rather than let these threads go on forever as they do in some other forums, I thought I'd start new ones for separate generations for the New Year. Use these threads for short, Twitter-like posts, things that may not be worth their own thread. Since only the S30 threads got any use over the...

Last Post By: Topz 43 Minutes Ago Go to last post
    Kurbycar32

Just ordered my Rebello 3.0, now what

Thread Starter: Kurbycar32

I placed the order for a Rebello 3.0 so at some point a mostly complete motor will be brought home to swap into my running car. I have done motor swaps on other vehicles but I am not a professional mechanic, what could I be forgetting? Heres my current list in no particular order: Have...

Last Post By: HaZmatt 3 Days Ago Go to last post
    TheCrazySwede

Building a L28 (NA)

Thread Starter: TheCrazySwede

Dear Forums, I've been a long time lurker of these forums and of the community, but just recently, I've decided it was time I popped my Z cherry and got involved. I own a '77 280z (Motor has EFI; Transmission has 4 Gears) I'm currently working on another L28 that I picked up (Carbed, N42...

Last Post By: Travel'n Man 10 Hours Ago Go to last post
    260DET

Doing laps *incar videos*

Thread Starter: 260DET

This incar is of a one lap PB around the improved Lakeside circuit in AU, hosted a couple of international F1 GP's back in the late sixties plus V8 supercar races after then. Now it hosts races, time attack etc up to State level, pretty testing circuit but a real blast if you can keep it on the...

Last Post By: chris b 3 Days Ago Go to last post
    g72s20

Left hand drive KGC10? 2400GT?

Thread Starter: g72s20

Found this brochure for sale while browsing Yahoo Auctions Japan. Very little info but seller said maybe for Okinawa ? Has anyone seen a left hand drive in the C10 series? Cheers, Jim.

Last Post By: Perra 2 Days Ago Go to last post
    Virto

78 280Z - no injector pulse

Thread Starter: Virto

I'm starting this thread as a bit of a placeholder, moving this issue out of my old exhaust manifold/status thread since it's likely I'll need help. The background is listed in the exhaust thread, so I'll keep it focused on the EFI here. Bottom line, car hasn't run in a year, head was pulled...

Last Post By: Zed Head 2 Hours Ago Go to last post
    northernz

Off to ontario!

Thread Starter: northernz

Hey all, I am starting a thread to document the restoration of my blue on blue '71. I have driven the car for 4 years now, and have finally accepted that I lack the time and heated space and, let's face it, the skill and determination to do the work myself! I have always admired the work done by...

Last Post By: northernz 36 Minutes Ago Go to last post
  • Recent Activity

bartsscooterservice

looks like a nice condition orginal 71

Thread Starter: bartsscooterservice

Datsun Z Series Z | eBay needs work but overall seems not molested

Last Post By: EhlersRS 7 Minutes Ago Go to last post
    sdyck

Door latch fix help, some details needed

Thread Starter: sdyck

This problem has been asked and answered in the archives, but I must admit I’m still confused. Hoping someone who has done the fix can help. My passenger side door will close, but only the first of two “clicks”. The second lob on the catch doesn’t catch properly. The solution from the...

Last Post By: sdyck 8 Minutes Ago Go to last post
    Z-Heap77

Raw Gas Smell Inside the Car While Driving

Thread Starter: Z-Heap77

Before everyone burns me up about using the search feature, I promise you that was the first thing I did. I used several posts to help me search through and check the connections at fuel pump, tank, expansion tank, filter, fuel rail and everything in between. All connections are tight, no hoses are...

Last Post By: Z-Heap77 13 Minutes Ago Go to last post
    280Vette

76 Z starts but will not idle.

Thread Starter: 280Vette

Alright so I've searched around and still cannot nail down the problem I'm having. I bought a 1976 280Z a few months back, ran and drove fine except for an exhaust leak at the manifold. I swapped the manifold for a header and ever since then it refuses to idle. The car will crank up and start,...

Last Post By: Zed Head 28 Minutes Ago Go to last post
    northernz

Off to ontario!

Thread Starter: northernz

Hey all, I am starting a thread to document the restoration of my blue on blue '71. I have driven the car for 4 years now, and have finally accepted that I lack the time and heated space and, let's face it, the skill and determination to do the work myself! I have always admired the work done by...

Last Post By: northernz 36 Minutes Ago Go to last post
    Arne

[2014] What did you do to/with your Z today?

Thread Starter: Arne

Rather than let these threads go on forever as they do in some other forums, I thought I'd start new ones for separate generations for the New Year. Use these threads for short, Twitter-like posts, things that may not be worth their own thread. Since only the S30 threads got any use over the...

Last Post By: Topz 43 Minutes Ago Go to last post
    rcb280z

What do you recommend?

Thread Starter: rcb280z

So after several months of running the alumaseal through the cooling system of my 77 280 I still have a coolant leak between the block and head. I have contemplated re torquing the head bolts but am a little nervous. The last time I had the head off was in 1997 or there abouts. So its been awhile....

Last Post By: rcb280z 1 Hour Ago Go to last post
    Virto

78 280Z - no injector pulse

Thread Starter: Virto

I'm starting this thread as a bit of a placeholder, moving this issue out of my old exhaust manifold/status thread since it's likely I'll need help. The background is listed in the exhaust thread, so I'll keep it focused on the EFI here. Bottom line, car hasn't run in a year, head was pulled...

Last Post By: Zed Head 2 Hours Ago Go to last post
    Captain Obvious

Relay Bracket Details - What Relays Go Where?

Thread Starter: Captain Obvious

This is a pic of the relay bracket from a 77 Z. There are mounting holes for relays that my car does not have. Does anyone know what the relays are that screw to this side? What are the functions of the two relays that screw to those four mounting holes on the side that faces forward toward the...

Last Post By: rossiz 2 Hours Ago Go to last post
    NVZEE

Vintage Wheels car shopping tool

Thread Starter: NVZEE

https://www.vintagewheels.com/search/?query=1969-78+Datsun+Z&ref=hp_cat

Last Post By: k33fer 3 Hours Ago Go to last post

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88