∑ ∑ ∑
    Member Galleries
    35215 photos
    15922 comments
  • Top 10 This Week

INST3D

S30 in 3d

Thread Starter: INST3D

Hi all!!I was making a 280z in 3d,so I get stuck on these: Didn't find any references in google,so that's why I here.So tell me please,are there 2 or 3 holes?If you give me a photo that would be just perfect. Thanks,here's the progress I know that's not much but....I'll be doing it in my...

Last Post By: Mike 2 Days Ago Go to last post
    HaZmatt

My Datsun 280Z "Rustoration"

Thread Starter: HaZmatt

Hello, I wanted to post a build thread to document the process of my restoration. I have a 1975 280Z that I purchased off a local craigslist ad. Heres the ad. Ive wanted one of these cars since I was in high school and was looking for one that was in decent shape without too much rust and...

Last Post By: JR Ohio 3 Hours Ago Go to last post
    Arne

[2014] What did you do to/with your Z today?

Thread Starter: Arne

Rather than let these threads go on forever as they do in some other forums, I thought I'd start new ones for separate generations for the New Year. Use these threads for short, Twitter-like posts, things that may not be worth their own thread. Since only the S30 threads got any use over the...

Last Post By: moelk 5 Days Ago Go to last post
    Marty Rogan

Pay it forward!!!

Thread Starter: Marty Rogan

We need a PAY IT FORWARD thread. With tough economic times and the Holidays fast approaching, a lot of people could use a break or a hand out. How does it work? Really simple...Clean out your garage with a part that you thought about selling, but considering its relative worth it's just better...

Last Post By: FastWoman 2 Hours Ago Go to last post
    nix240z

240z fuel and brake line insulator sets and steering rack expansion reservoir

Thread Starter: nix240z

Each 240z fuel and brake line insulator was reproduced in a urethane plastic on a milling machine, which made for a very high quality master insulator. Each insulator is then cast in a two part high quality silicone mold. The insulators are cast in a urethane rubber with a shore hardness of...

Last Post By: zcarnut 2 Days Ago Go to last post
    grannyknot

240z rebuild / restoration right down to the shell

Thread Starter: grannyknot

I didn't want to start a rebuild thread until I had done enough so there was something to see, so here goes. 1970 240z, 4 owners before me and apparently none of them were mechanically inclined as I have hundreds of bills and receipts going back to 1978 for the simplest of jobs. The car also has...

Last Post By: grannyknot 4 Days Ago Go to last post
    260DET

Doing laps *incar videos*

Thread Starter: 260DET

This incar is of a one lap PB around the improved Lakeside circuit in AU, hosted a couple of international F1 GP's back in the late sixties plus V8 supercar races after then. Now it hosts races, time attack etc up to State level, pretty testing circuit but a real blast if you can keep it on the...

Last Post By: Paxhead 3 Days Ago Go to last post
    northernz

Off to ontario!

Thread Starter: northernz

Hey all, I am starting a thread to document the restoration of my blue on blue '71. I have driven the car for 4 years now, and have finally accepted that I lack the time and heated space and, let's face it, the skill and determination to do the work myself! I have always admired the work done by...

Last Post By: colinc 3 Days Ago Go to last post
    Blue

Your ideas/input requested for planning a garage

Thread Starter: Blue

I'm starting to plan a garage that I will build this summer. It will be a separate building on my lot. I am thinking interior of 36'w X 24'd X 10'h. I plan to use it for work and restorations and maybe some "on-the-side" minor repairs and maintenance for supplemental income down the road. ...

Last Post By: Blue 4 Days Ago Go to last post
    ajmcforester

BRE Spoilers and Spooks are back

Thread Starter: ajmcforester

Several months a go I contacted BRE by email to see if they had a spook for the 240z around (don't know unless you ask). Well I got an email back that evening that they took a tour of the original factory that produced the spooks and spoilers the day before well I have been in louse contact ever...

Last Post By: psdenno 5 Days Ago Go to last post
  • Recent Activity

EhlersRS

1969 HLS30-00182 on Ebay

Thread Starter: EhlersRS

Another '69 is up for sale on Ebay and located in Beverly Hills: Datsun Z Series 240Z Series 1 | eBay This car is already on Carl's '69 production year list. Robert S.

Last Post By: 26th-Z 10 Minutes Ago Go to last post
    Namerow

Removing glue from vinyl trim and interior surfaces - What works best?

Thread Starter: Namerow

I've stripped the soft vinyl trim out my 70 Z's interior and I'm now attempting to remove the old contact cement from the interior (painted metal) surfaces. Naptha is proving to be only sort of ok. It's effective only in the lightly-coated areas. It doesn't seem to do much more than encourage...

Last Post By: 26th-Z 16 Minutes Ago Go to last post
    Pomorza

Steering issue

Thread Starter: Pomorza

Hey mates While driving back home from work today I was forced to brake hard on the freeway (basically went from 75 to 30 in a rather short distance). When I reapplied the gas my car jerked, as if one of the wheels was loose. Confused I braked hard a few more time (making sure no one was near...

Last Post By: cbuczesk 30 Minutes Ago Go to last post
    Marty Rogan

Pay it forward!!!

Thread Starter: Marty Rogan

We need a PAY IT FORWARD thread. With tough economic times and the Holidays fast approaching, a lot of people could use a break or a hand out. How does it work? Really simple...Clean out your garage with a part that you thought about selling, but considering its relative worth it's just better...

Last Post By: FastWoman 2 Hours Ago Go to last post
    HaZmatt

My Datsun 280Z "Rustoration"

Thread Starter: HaZmatt

Hello, I wanted to post a build thread to document the process of my restoration. I have a 1975 280Z that I purchased off a local craigslist ad. Heres the ad. Ive wanted one of these cars since I was in high school and was looking for one that was in decent shape without too much rust and...

Last Post By: JR Ohio 3 Hours Ago Go to last post
    Mike

EVENTS: 2014 Japanese Classic Car Show, Part 01 — Debut Builds

Thread Starter: Mike

10-02-2014 03:47 AM With the Japanese Classic Car Show now officially 10 years old, it has become an event where people will wait years to*debut a build they’ve been working on in secrecy for years. Here are some of the best examples of … Continue reading → Click here to view more...

Last Post By: Mike 5 Hours Ago Go to last post
    SteveJ

ZNationals

Thread Starter: SteveJ

Z Nationals is just around the corner. Z1 Motorsports is hosting Z Nationals again with a track day on Friday, Oct 10, at Atlanta Motorsports Park and the show at Z1 Motorsports on Oct 11. Here are my pictures of the event from last year: Z Nationals ? 2013 | Steve's CARtography While the...

Last Post By: siteunseen 6 Hours Ago Go to last post
    Scarlette

Hello from South Florida!

Thread Starter: Scarlette

Hi! I am very excited - my 1983 Turbo 280ZX will be home by Sunday. I have to drive across state, load her up and haul her back. A labor of love! No A/C - even in September South Florida is brutally hot - a friend recommended I just take the T-Tops off, but with the storms every single day - he...

240zfan1

Z car for daily driver?

Thread Starter: 240zfan1

Hello to all. I'm Bill in Houston. This is my first post here. I'm about to buy a car for my girlfriend-she doesn't have a car now. I drive a '06 Grand Marquis and was thinking of getting her a '07-09 Marquis(those cars are reliable and have such poor resale value). But I've been fascinated with...

Bcalvosa

NJ Z Car Club 16th Annual Car Show -- Sunday, October 5, 2014 (rain date Oct 12th)

Thread Starter: Bcalvosa

Everyone is invited – you don't need to be a Member! Children welcome – they will vote on and award a special “Kid's Choice” Trophy 9 AM – 2:30 PM (Registration closes @ 11 AM) People's Choice Trophies Raffles & 50/50 Drawing Registration includes Show Shirt plus goodies. Lots of FreindZ!...

Last Post By: Bcalvosa 12 Hours Ago Go to last post

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88