∑ ∑ ∑
    Member Galleries
    35179 photos
    15927 comments
  • Top 10 This Week

Noddle

Another 240K on eBay ( Coupe )

Thread Starter: Noddle

this one looks ok, and complete http://cgi.ebay.com.au/DATSUN-240K-1974-2-Door-Coupe-/170628668414?pt=AU_Cars&hash=item27ba42dbfe Nigel

Last Post By: 240k Style 2 Days Ago Go to last post
    kats

Datsun-240z Vs Fairlady-z432

Thread Starter: kats

Hello, I renew my website a little bit including a Z432's pictures and films. Please enjoy the sound of S20 engine,it is a natural born racer! kats here is a link, http://www.geocities.jp/datsunz903

Last Post By: kats 1 Day Ago Go to last post
    Arne

What's in YOUR garage?

Thread Starter: Arne

Well?

Last Post By: ninjazombiemaster 4 Days Ago Go to last post
    bartsscooterservice

My Datsun 240Z

Thread Starter: bartsscooterservice

Hello, My name is Bart, and I've been on this forum before in the past, when I had a 73 240Z. That project never made it to much rust, and I sold it for parts. It's been quiet for a while,and personally I kept thinking of owning another 240Z in the future, but good ones are expensive here in The...

Last Post By: Blue 16 Hours Ago Go to last post
    240dkw

Progress on rust repairs

Thread Starter: 240dkw

Well it seems to be a few threads showing updates to members projects and as I did not want to be left out here are a few photos of my car. The first one is a before and after of the TC rail area. Before I sealed it up I ran a borescope up the rails and found the rail gone behind the support...

Last Post By: Blue 6 Days Ago Go to last post
    WingZr0

I'm Bringing Back Tha Twin Stacks ^_^ !

Thread Starter: WingZr0

Yeah ! ! ! ! ^_^ They finally arrived and some photos are posted ! (A few of many). Heres one of them and a "mock up" of a dual exhaust set up with a couple more. That chrome is SHINEY :classic: Some of you may have seem pics in the classifieds but heres some more once I got the use of...

Last Post By: 73str86 5 Days Ago Go to last post
    bhermes

Sorry to be Redundent - Help

Thread Starter: bhermes

I have posted a few times in the past about this issue and have read some other posts but I have gotten myself a little confused on where to go first. I will do the best I can describing the problem/issue or opportunity. Remember I am not a mechanic but tyring to learn. I drove the car...

Last Post By: siteunseen 2 Days Ago Go to last post
    madkaw

Triple Mikuni thread

Thread Starter: madkaw

Well some of you that I am now proceeding with my Mikuni install.When I purchased these carbs I got lucky and recieved a very complete kit. These look new right out of the box-infact the carbs came in a Mikuni box:) I even recieved an original 1985 catalog and service manual. I decided to post up...

Last Post By: madkaw 6 Days Ago Go to last post
    Decoy12

5 speed knob reproduction?

Thread Starter: Decoy12

I was wondering if anyone knows of anyone that reproduces the JDM 5 speed wooden shift knobs. I had a JDM one accidentally fall and the plastic lense/gear map shattered :cry: :sick: I was hoping that someone made a repro I could buy? :(

Last Post By: GongZ 4 Days Ago Go to last post
    Arne

[2014] What did you do to/with your Z today?

Thread Starter: Arne

Rather than let these threads go on forever as they do in some other forums, I thought I'd start new ones for separate generations for the New Year. Use these threads for short, Twitter-like posts, things that may not be worth their own thread. Since only the S30 threads got any use over the...

Last Post By: CanTechZ 2 Days Ago Go to last post
  • Recent Activity

HermanM

HELP!!!! Car cutting out on acceleration

Thread Starter: HermanM

I just took out my fully rebuilt 260z for an "around town" trip that was longer then usual. The issue I am have is that when I parked my car and then got back into it, I had issues accelerating. It almost felt like one of the carbs may have been cutting out and I was revving up pretty good with...

Last Post By: HermanM 16 Minutes Ago Go to last post
    Z fan

Site CONSENSUS on early Z with V8 transplant

Thread Starter: Z fan

I ask to the well verse Z aficionados , I lately have seen some real clean early Z's with late LS1/LS2 GM engine transplant and ask , does this increase or decrease the value on this Japanese classic car .

Last Post By: gnosez 24 Minutes Ago Go to last post
    SheWantsTheZ

Idles fine, drives a bit then bogges down hard.

Thread Starter: SheWantsTheZ

260z So i've been reading around and have been able to take care of a few issues that came up since i bought the car (about 5 days ago) On the ride back from where i picked it up it ran fine for about 80 or so miles. Then it just started to bogg down and even back fired a bit. I'd cruse at...

Last Post By: Mark Maras 45 Minutes Ago Go to last post
    kevingorby

Front Wheel Bearing Part Numbers - Help

Thread Starter: kevingorby

Picked up some original Nissan bearings and trying to confirm they are correct for a 1971 240Z. Front wheel outer bearing 40215-P0100 Front wheel inner bearing 40210-A0100 Front wheel seals 40232-A0101 Thanks for your help, Kevin

Last Post By: Zed Head 1 Hour Ago Go to last post
    240k Style

Yonmeri love, my 1975 240k c110 sedan

Thread Starter: 240k Style

Well, I cracked. Everyone says sedans are cool, especially Cam and Terry, but I didn't believe them. Turns out the were half right... ...I've been looking for a family cruiser for more sedate driving so a sedan would fit that bill. A good mate James located one and passed on some detail. A...

Last Post By: 240k Style 1 Hour Ago Go to last post
    Hardway

DIY Datsun Script Emblem Repair & Refurbishment

Thread Starter: Hardway

Like any vintage car NOS parts usually carry a premium price and our cars are no exception. One thing that our cars seem to suffer from is emblem breakage either from age or damage when being removed for a paint job. When I bought my Z the Datsun script emblem on the hatch was missing but the...

Last Post By: tlorber 4 Hours Ago Go to last post
    Kurbycar32

Transmission ID please

Thread Starter: Kurbycar32

I have a 5 speed manual transmission that I just pulled and cleaned up a bit. I have read the following articles and i think i have identified it as a wide ratio 5 speed due to the fact that it has two mounting ears on the tail and the spedo cog bolt is at 12 o'clock Technical Information Page...

Last Post By: Kurbycar32 7 Hours Ago Go to last post
    rossiz

Steam Powered Z???

Thread Starter: rossiz

actually i think i may have a blown head gasket. nice replaced a leaky radiator (it was toast) and when i got her all filled up i noticed billowing white plumes from the tail pipe. also got a geyser shooting out of the little vent hole in my coolant reservoir tank. smells like burning...

Last Post By: S30Driver 9 Hours Ago Go to last post
    bartsscooterservice

1970 series 1 " rusty " Canada

Thread Starter: bartsscooterservice

Datsun Z Series | eBay

Last Post By: 240dkw 9 Hours Ago Go to last post
    Hunter260Z

What's your very best moment in your Z car.

Thread Starter: Hunter260Z

Mine was when I asked my wife to marry me 35 years ago.

Last Post By: northernz 10 Hours Ago Go to last post

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87