1 comments
    by DArtanean
    ∑ ∑ ∑
    Member Galleries
    35217 photos
    15922 comments
  • Top 10 This Week

conedodger

Let's show vintage racing pictures. I'll start.

Thread Starter: conedodger

Altec-Lancing 914 and Bob Sharp Racing Z...

Last Post By: Bob Clucas 6 Days Ago Go to last post
    JDMjunkies.ch

My two swiss S30Z Fairlady Restoration build thread

Thread Starter: JDMjunkies.ch

Well hello everybody. i'd like to introduce myself. I'm Nils, coming from switzerland and about two year ago i started work on a S30Z i bought. I now have a few restored parts, a lot of repair-parts lying around but the chassis was in bad condition because of earlier bad repair attempts by previous...

Last Post By: JDMjunkies.ch 15 Hours Ago Go to last post
    Arne

[2014] What did you do to/with your Z today?

Thread Starter: Arne

Rather than let these threads go on forever as they do in some other forums, I thought I'd start new ones for separate generations for the New Year. Use these threads for short, Twitter-like posts, things that may not be worth their own thread. Since only the S30 threads got any use over the...

Last Post By: SteveJ 1 Day Ago Go to last post
    Marty Rogan

Pay it forward!!!

Thread Starter: Marty Rogan

We need a PAY IT FORWARD thread. With tough economic times and the Holidays fast approaching, a lot of people could use a break or a hand out. How does it work? Really simple...Clean out your garage with a part that you thought about selling, but considering its relative worth it's just better...

Last Post By: HuD 91gt 3 Days Ago Go to last post
    Zedyone_kenobi

Starting a new project...Subaru STI Differential swap into my Z

Thread Starter: Zedyone_kenobi

I have replaced everything in the drivetrain except the Diff in my Z. I am going to do this in stages. First I am going to buy an R180 STI LSD differential. Already bidding on one on Ebay. Next up is the Wolf Creek output shafts so I can bolt up my half half shafts Finally after I save up a...

Last Post By: madkaw 19 Hours Ago Go to last post
    Kurbycar32

Just ordered my Rebello 3.0, now what

Thread Starter: Kurbycar32

I placed the order for a Rebello 3.0 so at some point a mostly complete motor will be brought home to swap into my running car. I have done motor swaps on other vehicles but I am not a professional mechanic, what could I be forgetting? Heres my current list in no particular order: Have...

Last Post By: oranngetang 1 Day Ago Go to last post
    northernz

Off to ontario!

Thread Starter: northernz

Hey all, I am starting a thread to document the restoration of my blue on blue '71. I have driven the car for 4 years now, and have finally accepted that I lack the time and heated space and, let's face it, the skill and determination to do the work myself! I have always admired the work done by...

Last Post By: Hank240 2 Days Ago Go to last post
    grnsky

71' Refresher project starts

Thread Starter: grnsky

Thought I would start a thread in lieu of finally getting my 71 running this weekend!!!! The car had been in a 5 year hiatus before I bought it, and due to other projects has sat for another 2 years while in my possession. But on this memorial day weekend I was determined to get as much done...

Last Post By: grnsky 5 Hours Ago Go to last post
    SteveJ

Sold on LEDs

Thread Starter: SteveJ

I took the plunge and purchased LEDs to replace the exterior lights, except for the plate lights. So far I replaced all but the lights under the bumper. I'll probably get to those this weekend. I did check the current flow with the LEDs, and it is now 2.6A. I didn't measure the current before the...

Last Post By: TomoHawk 8 Hours Ago Go to last post
    Hardway

Hardway's 1971 240z #8011 - Build and Repair Thread

Thread Starter: Hardway

As described in my previous post I am now the proud owner of 1971 240z Series-1 #8011. The post can be seen here -> http://www.classiczcars.com/forums/open-s30-z-discussions/52517-its-mine-new-owner-1971-240z-8011-a.html This is the most complete 240z I have owned and has been the recipient of a...

Last Post By: CanTechZ 13 Hours Ago Go to last post
  • Recent Activity

Mike

QotW: Which People’s JNC is due for a remake?

Thread Starter: Mike

10-20-2014 02:04 AM Italy had a Beetle; It was called the Fiat 500. So did Britain, the Mini. The VW Beetle was Germany’s Beetle, obviously, but it was America’s too.*What all these cars had in common is that they started out as*affordable, economical … Continue reading → Click here to view...

Last Post By: Mike 29 Minutes Ago Go to last post
    Blue

Chinese Junk rant

Thread Starter: Blue

Spent a full day chasing my tail helping a friend with his newly imported California series 1. Just when it is tuned and on its way home the "micro" fuel pump fails but still buzzes. Made in China crap. Previously it was working fine. Ended up limping back to my place and scavenging from a few...

Last Post By: HS30-H 54 Minutes Ago Go to last post
    2sixTZombii

Clutch issues/advice, 260z

Thread Starter: 2sixTZombii

I noticed that my clutch was starting to slip awhile back and it's been getting worse, well tonight on my way to work as I was merging onto the interstate, I shift into third at about 4k and it stayed right at 4k, then bounced up to about 4700, the car barely accelerating, let off the gas and the...

Last Post By: 2sixTZombii 4 Hours Ago Go to last post
    grnsky

71' Refresher project starts

Thread Starter: grnsky

Thought I would start a thread in lieu of finally getting my 71 running this weekend!!!! The car had been in a 5 year hiatus before I bought it, and due to other projects has sat for another 2 years while in my possession. But on this memorial day weekend I was determined to get as much done...

Last Post By: grnsky 5 Hours Ago Go to last post
    SteveJ

Sold on LEDs

Thread Starter: SteveJ

I took the plunge and purchased LEDs to replace the exterior lights, except for the plate lights. So far I replaced all but the lights under the bumper. I'll probably get to those this weekend. I did check the current flow with the LEDs, and it is now 2.6A. I didn't measure the current before the...

bartsscooterservice

Ferrari 250 replica based on a 260Z wants $ 100,000

Thread Starter: bartsscooterservice

Ferrari Other 250 GTO | eBay

TomoHawk

LED bulbs Don't work for turn signals

Thread Starter: TomoHawk

I got a pair of 1156 LED bulbs (they were on sale) to try in the back for the turn signals, and the only thing they do is turn on, with no flashing. Does anyone sell some LED bulbs that will work properly? a set of 1157 LED bulbs would then be installed in the fronts. thxZ

TomoHawk

Source for the Correct bodyside Moulding

Thread Starter: TomoHawk

Higuys, On my 1978 coupe, I need to replace the front sections of the bodyside mouldings on my vehicle, and I would like to know if you can get new material that is the same, or would it be fine to go with something that is period-correct. lease keep in mind that only the front pieces are...

arts.zccm

What would cause a fuse to blow?

Thread Starter: arts.zccm

I have a 1978 280Z. Tail lights (driving) and side marker lights work fine until car is warmed up (about 20 minutes). After that the fuse blows. Before I start chasing wires I figured I'd ask incase someone has had this problem and can tell me the fix. All other lights (headlights, brakes) are...

Last Post By: arts.zccm 9 Hours Ago Go to last post
    grannyknot

Thinking about installing an BMW M6 engine in my Z

Thread Starter: grannyknot

I have a 1987 M6 that I have dumped thousand$ into but there is no market for them at the moment so instead of selling it for 30 cents on the dollar I was thinking about keeping the freshly restored S38 (inline six 24 valve, dohc) engine an 5spd and part the rest the car out. I've done the...

Last Post By: SteveJ 9 Hours Ago Go to last post

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88